Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Did you miss me?


Isn't it always the way - when you have something to blog about, you are too busy to sit at the computer.  Sorry to be silent for so long but it's been a bit hectic making costumes for the dance school my daughters go to (never turn down paid work I always say, especially if it involves sewing).  Since I last posted, I have made three of these...



And five of these (ignore the bits of paper)...
 Designed and made this ...




Then piled into a car to compete in the All Irelands and International in Ennis (the girls, not me) and take a holiday while we were there.  Saw lots of these...


 And walked on this...

 And just had to take a photo of this house (and if you recognise it, you are as sad bad as me!)


And what with Easter, the Royal Wedding (lovely - I must be going soft in my old age, I never watched any of the other ones) and DH turning 60, it has been non-stop celebrating since we came home. Normal service will be resumed shortly!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Those dance costumes are wonderful Jane - so beautifully made. How on earth to you manage to get so much done? You are obviously much younger and more energetic than I am, and probably use your time more wisely!! I've never been to Ireland but it always looks beautiful.

Karen said...

Hi Jane,

Congratulations, the costumes are lovely.

Best wishes
Karen

Meg said...

I recognise that house!

Sounds like you had a good time - a nice break after all that sewing