Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Look

For the new year, a new look for my blogs and website with one of my designs for the banner. This has been on my 'to do' list for ages and one of the things I have done is to update the links page of my website, which now has lots of links to suppliers, artists, museums and other info relating to textiles, art, embroidery etc. Click here to take a look.

I recently joined an ATC group on Facebook which organises a swap every two months and have just sent off my first one. The theme this time was "I believe..." so I used the dove design shown in my previous post for "I believe in peace". Can't wait to receive one back but I have to be patient until the end of February.

Meanwhile, I am working on Sharon B's Stitch Explorer challenge for January which is to play with chicken scratch embroidery and also practicing with digitising software for machine embroidery. Pictures to follow when I have done a bit more.

No comments: