Thursday, July 05, 2007

Summer School 2007

I really am going to try and get in the habit of updating this blog weekly (even if it is to confess no work done) so here goes. Came back yesterday from the Distant Stitch summer school at Urchfont Manor - what a wonderful experience. Once again working from dawn to dusk apart from regular breaks for huge amounts of food and fresh air when the rain stopped. This year we worked with metal with Maggie Grey and Kantha with Sian.


Maggie (centre) with Kaye and Avis.












Margaret hard at work.

2 comments:

Stitchloop said...

Great to see these photos Jane. Thank you for posting them.Glad you had such a wonderful time. I must admit Maggie and I did too.
Sian

Margaret Hay said...

Hi Jane,

It was good to spend some time with you at Sian's Summer Workshop. Thank you for the instruction in Photoshop. I hope I can put it to good use. I have a few thresholds to cross with that programme but intend to get there sometime in the foreseeable future.

Best wishes,
Margaret Hay